- An italian language post about Italian digital divide
- A service I HAVE TO test: Yugma
- 25 tricks on Skype [IT]; this is the English original post
- Amazing cars prototipes
- The best visual explanation of Web2.0 ! Great !
- An interesting program that gives you the measures of all the objects in a photo
- I’m trying something like this: a mixture between paper and pda
- How to preparing “new antique paper“
- A stupid idea. Or, perhaps, not so much stupid. But absolutely quite stupid
- Smileys with cats !
9 febbraio 2007
12 gennaio 2007
I’d never heard before of “maildrop” services. In Italy we have the POBox system only, but it’s quite expensive and Post Offices require lot of time in line to take your post.
Now, I have a “little problem”: I haven’t any “smailmail” address. I’m still resident in my birthtown, Turin, but I live in Rome, and now I have a new address without the possibility to change the name on the entry phone.
I absolutely LOVE magazines, and I have the opportunity to subscribe in a cheap way to a lot of them. But where may I ask to send them ?
Google helped me, and I discovered the wonderful word (?) of the private POBox ! The Maildrops ! Great !
I’ve found the remailing services nearest to me, I’ve contacted them and… now I have only to pay the magazines subscription 🙂 Great service !!!
Maybe you can find my surprise funny, but not everywhere the maildrop system is so diffused.
10 gennaio 2007
8 gennaio 2007
30 dicembre 2006
Directly from my bloglines:
- Wow, this is what you can call “a great project” !
- For these holiday season’s overeating. And, if you like posh restaurants… be aware and watch this comic:
- finally, someone that understands me: The NYT ran a piece last week on the virtues of messiness, claiming that “messy desks are the vivid signatures of people with creative, limber minds.” Diana, are you reading this… 😉 ?
- once upon a time… I thought that Jeff Goldblum was sooo nice. But he’s not like wine, obviously…
- Tag your desktop. It sounds useful…
- don’t judge too quickly. Nice advertising
- are you ready for Vista ?
- a very fast online dictionary: Ninja. Great !
- The incomplete manifesto for growth. Interesting (and not so incomplete…)
28 dicembre 2006
In this holiday season lots of us record videos. I think that this “giveaway of the day” may be very useful…