12 gennaio 2007
30 dicembre 2006
Directly from my bloglines:
- Wow, this is what you can call “a great project” !
- For these holiday season’s overeating. And, if you like posh restaurants… be aware and watch this comic:
- finally, someone that understands me: The NYT ran a piece last week on the virtues of messiness, claiming that “messy desks are the vivid signatures of people with creative, limber minds.” Diana, are you reading this… 😉 ?
- once upon a time… I thought that Jeff Goldblum was sooo nice. But he’s not like wine, obviously…
- Tag your desktop. It sounds useful…
- don’t judge too quickly. Nice advertising
- are you ready for Vista ?
- a very fast online dictionary: Ninja. Great !
- The incomplete manifesto for growth. Interesting (and not so incomplete…)
29 dicembre 2006
Today it’s my birthday. I’m 36 years old, now.
I start feeling old.
I’m 660Km far from my friends, in my parents’ home, with an awful mood inside of me and of them.
Not so a nice way to spend my birthday.
I hope someone over there is enjoying him/herself also for me, and this could be a wonderful birthday gift, also if it sounds strange…
Enjoy yourself, and this will be your best present for me !
I hate New Year resolutions. They are useful only for making you feel frustrated at the end of the year.
But this time I have some projects. I’d like to buy an house. Here in Rome is VERY expensive. So it’s a really high goal for me. But… I’ll try.
Maybe I’ll find useful these “11 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Complete any Task in New Year“…
Well, in that post I think that the better part is the caption of the image… let’s read:
27 dicembre 2006
I have to admit it: I’ve never understood completely the quality differences between LCD and Plasma. I think that, for our simple human eyes, they’re quite the same.
Now, this article.
Panasonic, suggest going directly to plasma. Wow, they’re more expensive. But, they say also: “plasma’s superior contrast, color rendition, crisp motion, viewing angle and durability when compared to L.C.D. TVs.”
What should you do? Well, if you’re going for a set 40-inches or above, you’re probably going to want to go plasma—whether it makes Panasonic rich or not.
The Gizmodo team tells us that Plasma, also ifmore expensive, is better for 40″ or above. Wow, I think that my CRT it’s OK, for the moment…