12 gennaio 2007
10 gennaio 2007
8 gennaio 2007
30 dicembre 2006
Directly from my bloglines:
- Wow, this is what you can call “a great project” !
- For these holiday season’s overeating. And, if you like posh restaurants… be aware and watch this comic:
- finally, someone that understands me: The NYT ran a piece last week on the virtues of messiness, claiming that “messy desks are the vivid signatures of people with creative, limber minds.” Diana, are you reading this… 😉 ?
- once upon a time… I thought that Jeff Goldblum was sooo nice. But he’s not like wine, obviously…
- Tag your desktop. It sounds useful…
- don’t judge too quickly. Nice advertising
- are you ready for Vista ?
- a very fast online dictionary: Ninja. Great !
- The incomplete manifesto for growth. Interesting (and not so incomplete…)
29 dicembre 2006
Ok, I LOVE my blackberry. But I’m not (at the moment) a crackberry.
I can switch it off or put it in silent mode.
But, please, tell me that this photo is an advertising one…
I hate New Year resolutions. They are useful only for making you feel frustrated at the end of the year.
But this time I have some projects. I’d like to buy an house. Here in Rome is VERY expensive. So it’s a really high goal for me. But… I’ll try.
Maybe I’ll find useful these “11 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Complete any Task in New Year“…
Well, in that post I think that the better part is the caption of the image… let’s read:
28 dicembre 2006
I’m quite convinced, I’ll have my first tattoo (at 36 years old… wow…).
I’m not sure about the subject.
What do you suggest me ?
Thank you in advance !
Oh, I have put the same post on my Italian blog, so I’m curious to compare the results…
From BBC, find out how your mind works. You’re most feminine or masculine… ?
My results are… fifty – fifty. I think that’s normal for a female engineer, isn’t it 😉 ?
These are my thest results… Gosh… I’m a female with 2/3 of masculin brain